Planning Your Yoga Retreat
TRAVELING TO MUTIARA BINTAN RESORT
We will all gather at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal on DAY 1.
Departure from Singapore on the Saturday Morning: 08.40 am*
Arrival in Singapore on the Monday Afternoon: 16.45 pm*
*Kindly note that the exact timings will be confirmed and correct to the actual date of departure. These timings are just a ball park time frame based on previous retreats.
Citizens from 163 countries receive 30-day free visa into Indonesia, which is non-extendable. Visa information available here.
Citizens of most countries do not require visas for short term stays in Singapore with the exception of a few countries. More information for Singapore visa requirements here.
- Own water bottle that you can fill up at the resort
- Any food items / snacks you need especially if you have a special dietary request
- Repellent – mosquito & sandfly (rainy seasons can sometimes see more)
- Yoga mat and necessary props. There are yoga mats at the resort so if you want to bring a yoga towel to lay on top that is fine too.
- But for own hygiene reasons or comfort in practice, you might want to bring your own etc
- At least 60,000 – 80,000 Rupiah(S$6-8) in change – this is for the sea port tax that is NOT included in your ferry ticket. It is paid to the ferry terminal on the LAST DAY when you board your ferry home.