Planning Your Yoga Retreat
TRAVELING TO MALA DHARA ECO RESORT
Traveling to Mala Dhara Eco REsort
You can opt to arrive around lunch time as lunch will be provided on the first day. Otherwise, ensure that you arrive before 5.30 pm on DAY 1 to give you ample time to settle in.
If you are arriving at the Chiang Mai International Airport before 11 am on the first day of the retreat we will be providing taxi service to the resort.
Otherwise, for arrivals after 11 am, we do not provide transport but you can contact Mala Dhara directly to arrange for it or book a GRAB via the mobile application.
Airport transfer from Resort on the last day of the retreat is offered to those who are leaving after 3.30 p.m.
- Pack light but know that it is very hot in Thailand. So expect to wash your clothes during your stay. Please bring easy-to-wash and quick drying clothes
- Please use natural products. We are staying in an eco resort that is very mindful of the effects of chemicals and we know you are too!
- Swim wear for swimming and herbal steam night
- Your own water bottle
- Mosquito Repellent
- 1 Fleece/ Shawl / Cover-up – ideal for flight, chilly evenings or covering up should you visit any temples
- Ladies: Pads/ Tampons / Diva Cup. Female products are not common in some area