This is a recorded workshop that took place on August 29, 2020. You are purchasing the recording of this event and the session notes.
This workshop is for anyone who is curious about how the power of singing bowls. Particularly, how sound and vibration can help to build a meditation practice, improve mental clarity, boost energy levels, work with chronic pain and ailments and manage stress levels. The content of this workshop has been adapted to fit the current COVID situation and will be streamed online instead. You do not need a singing bowl to attend this workshop. In fact, this workshop can be a fundamental walkthrough of all the different things to be considered before you purchase a bowl or take up a sound therapy training.
Who this course is for:
- People with metal or crystal singing bowls who would like to learn how to play correctly and easily
- Beginners looking to understand the fundamentals of singing bowls as healing or meditative tools
- People looking to select and purchase the singing bowl that resonates with them but not know where to start
- People looking to calm their mind-chatter and find their presence and clarity in this busy world
- People looking to manage stress or chronic ailments through the power of sound
- People who have any questions about sound, sound bowls, sound therapy but don’t know who or where to direct their questions
- The history and science behind sound healing and meditation with singing bowls
- Power of singing bowls, how sound and vibration can affect your mind and body
- Purpose of group sound baths and how to reap the most benefits from it
- How do mallet and bowl sizes matter
- Learn and observe special characteristics or frequencies of metals and crystal bowls to help you choose the right one for you
- Everything you need to know before selecting and purchasing your bowl
- How to use sound personally to find presence, manage stress and work with pain
- How to aura cleanse, clear space or experience “active listening” to focus a busy brain
- Interactive Q&A
This course includes:
- Workshop Recording
- Lifetime access
- Session Notes (Short E-Manual)
About the course instructor:
Kathy Gabriel is a Yoga teacher, Craniosacral Therapist & Bodyworker licensed under Pacific Association of Craniosacral Therapists (PACT). Although yoga and complementary health was always in her family, she only picked up yoga as teenager during a period of spiritual seeking. She initially sought out Buddhism and meditation out in order to process her grief. Through the years, her understanding of health and wellness began to expand and it was through a holistic practice, she learned how to found solace, ease and balance to move through the different seasons of life. She is deeply passionate about sharing this practice with others, helping them navigate their own journey through the belief that all that one ever needs lies within. To learn more about Kathy, visit our About page.