Terms & Conditions
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
Last updated May 26 2020
- To the best of its ability, Urban Yogis will make efforts to provide the Platform with due care. You accept that the Platform, only contains the functionalities and other characteristics as it contains at the moment of your use (“as is” and “as available”). Each and every use of the Platform is for your own risk and responsibility.
- Urban Yogis is at all times, without in any way becoming liable to you, entitled to make procedural and technical alterations and/or improvements to the Platform.
Use of the Platform
- In using the Platform, you can view all offers published by Urban Yogis. This includes all yoga classes, masterclasses, workshops, yoga retreats, online Academy courses and yoga webinars. A booking or reservation placed through the Platform forms a binding agreement between you and Urban Yogis. Requests and Inquiries, however, are non-binding. If you have any questions, complaints or remarks about Urban Yogis or an Experience or Event listed, you can contact Urban Yogis directly through the Platform.
- All booking or reservation of experience offers from yoga retreats, classes, masterclasses, yoga workshops and webinars will constitute as agreements between you and Urban Yogis.
- To view, change or cancel your reservation, please refer to your confirmation email with the Terms and Conditions, where you will find all relevant instructions. Please review our Return and Cancellation Policy posted on each of the experiences or events listed prior to making any purchases through our Platform
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof).
- You may be required to register with Urban Yogis. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
Prices and Payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Direct bank transfers
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Platform. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in Singapore Dollars unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Platform. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy
- Please review our Return and Cancellation Policy posted on each of the experiences or events listed prior to making any purchases through our Platform
Warranties and Indemnifications
- Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and all uses of the Platform is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights under Singapore Law.
- Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
- You indemnify Urban Yogis against any and all third party claims, based upon any alleged infringement of such third party rights in relation to the content you submitted.
- In order to make use of the Platform it is required that you provide Urban Yogis with personal information such as your name, e-mail address and phone number.
You may not access or use the Platform for any purpose other than that for which we make the Platform available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Platform, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorised use of the Platform, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Platform.
4. Use the Platform to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Platform, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Platform and/or the Content contained therein.
6. Engage in unauthorised framing of or linking to the Platform.
7. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
8. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
11. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. Use any information obtained from the Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. Use the Platform as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Platform and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
15. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Platform.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Platform designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Platform.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Platform to you.
18. Use the Platform in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
19. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Platform.
20. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorised script or other software.
21. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
24. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site, Offerings on the Platform or to receive further information regarding use of the Platform, please contact us at:
Urban Yogis Private Limited
82 Farrer Road
Gallop Gables #03-03